Bantam, maybe cochin?

so i got a question for u. its been a few weeks. my male silkies seem to be keeping weight with my light brahma. would u have any interest in any of these males i think i have? its either 3 or 4 of them. my light brahmas not mush heavier than the smallest of them. I cant wait to see their combs turn color. seems 3 of mine are males i think maybe a 4th but its refusing to show either way yet.
There's a few things that I look for when selecting Silkies that I want. Body type, posture, skin darkeness, toe amount doesn't matter much, neither does comb type, & fluffiness.

Can you get some pictures of them, so I can get a good look?

There's a few things that I look for when selecting Silkies that I want. Body type, posture, skin darkeness, toe amount doesn't matter much, neither does comb type, & fluffiness.

Can you get some pictures of them, so I can get a good look?
Yeah I'll get them in a little chicken line up today, I'll see if the cops wanna get them called in for me. Lol.

i got a few minute video today ill try to upload to my live drive to share with u if u like. worked till 1030 yesterday and 8pm today. its just been crazy last couple days its been go go go go.
As long as I'm able to get a good look at them, no problem with a video.

all right im uploading it to one drive right now. I am not a professional camera person so i apologize for my in ability to make it movie quality. but i think you'll appreciate the fact the silkies have bands to help id them lol. need to make the run bigger so its easier for me working with them.

all right im uploading it to one drive right now. I am not a professional camera person so i apologize for my in ability to make it movie quality. but i think you'll appreciate the fact the silkies have bands to help id them lol. need to make the run bigger so its easier for me working with them.
It's fine.

Just picked up 6 LF Silkies out of the bin at TSC. Left the Bantams for everyone else.
20220519_143058.jpg

It's fine.

Just picked up 6 LF Silkies out of the bin at TSC. Left the Bantams for everyone else.
View attachment 3115353
i got 4 pullets dont know if u saw their pics yet. i cant wait to see ur fluffy chicks get bigger. lol. I am gonna wait to get some older silkies later down the road for now i figure these 4 can replace some male silkies and we see how it goes. I cant believe my chickens looked like those not to long ago. they even sound sooooo different now.

Attachments

• 20220518_174605.jpg
    20220518_174605.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220518_174621.jpg
    20220518_174621.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220518_174635.jpg
    20220518_174635.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220518_174645.jpg
    20220518_174645.jpg