Bantam Mottled Cochin Cockeral ~ Ridiculously Adorable

Crunchie

Brook Valley Farm
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
Maryland
I have one lone little bantam mottled Cochin cockeral that needs a new home. I wish I could keep him, but since I don't have a partner for him and I need space for projects, he's up for grabs.

Disclaimer: I've never had Cochins before and I've never bred them. So I don't know anything about Cochins, other than they are ridiculously adorable, so that is about as educated of an opinion as I can give you on this little guy: he's ridiculously adorable!
lol.png
I do know that he is out of birds from Jamie Matts.

613_downsized_0222001023a.jpg

613_downsized_0222001022.jpg

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions. I would prefer not to ship, but it is a possibility. I am located in southern Maryland, but am willing to meet elsewhere if possible (we travel frequently to Annapolis, for example).

Oh, you are bad!
lol.png
I am very tempted to just find a hen for him, because he's an absolute doll, but I really need to consolidate my operation here...

I will let you know if I change my mind, though.
big_smile.png

Quote:
He's about 6 months old and yes, I could ship him to Maine--when I get more shipping boxes.
smile.png

Hey Maria!!! I have a friend that may be interested in your guy if she can get Blackbirds girl. Let me do some checking and I'll get back to you - in the meantime, Blackbird, what city are you located in/near?

Back
Top Bottom