Bantam needs a home South eastern michigan approx. 6 months.

newguy101

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 21, 2014
Hello I have a female Bantam with 2 Isa Browns. The Bantam is in need of a new home. The Isa browns tend to bully her around and don't allow her to eat. I have to throw food in different areas of the coop to keep the bigger girls busy. Anyone interested let me know!!!

The above pic is about 2 months ago, so she is a little bit bigger. She is a beautiful bird.

I live in Willis just north of Milan. Yes. I have a whole coop of juveniles. A few polish that size and a few shy silkies I have separated from my layers. Along with some young Buff bramas ( until they are ready to be introduced to the larger layers)

How would tomorrow be. Kid has football on Wednesday and this weekend is bad. Is Milan off of 275? I can meet at a rest stop or a business . Im in trenton so im close to different highways

Im trying to think if theres a landmark there at Eureka. My kid is done with football at 530. Then at 745 have to get the wife. Is you window open between then? Its crazy with one car right now lol.

There is a gas station there at the exit of Eureka. I could be there at 6 or a little earlier if need be. I'm a single dad of an 12 y/o, so I know all about timelines and rushing from place to place..lol

Back
Top Bottom