Bantam Only Crazy Egg Chain

i like looking at the swap pages, there are things on them that are not posted on threads like this and others like to go look in case that bycer is offering up something else that they like. i see no harm in it and it is not annoying at all. the main items are posted on the egg chain.

i have bantams but most are mixed right now if anyone wants to know what they are please pm me thank you

Current offer
Or
6+ SF hopefully in a few weeks

I'll take the d'Uccles!

$20 in Paypal offered

Edited to correct my bid which was actually $25, as nice eggs are worth it!

smiley_faces-t1.jpg

Last edited:
Current offer:

Mine on the MF D'uccles.

Offer:

6+ eggs from my Black/Lavender split silkie pen or

6+ eggs from my Buff silkie pen

Black/Lavender split pen is a split rooster over lavender, Black/Lavender split, and Black hens. There is a chance you will hatch straight black. Please note, my rooster has silver hackles, so the black offspring may inherit silver hackles.

Buff pen has two roosters over five hens. I've gotten great fertility from both pens.

Photos:

mine

I will offer Bantam welsummers or Bantam olive Eggers or hens chioce D'anvers black and dun and blue, Bantam polish and Bantam cuckoo marans or a combo of all of them included welsummer and olive eggers

mine

I will offer:
6+ Serama
or
6+ Hens choice (these will be LF) pure breeds
Pics on my profile

ADDING:
6+ Sizzle/Silkie
* 1 pen is black or blue sizzle with a silver laced Polish rooster (funky chickens)
* 1 pen is black sizzle or Porcelain project silkies with a lav. silkie. please note: I cannot tell the sizzle and silkie eggs apart, nor do I know who is laying in this pen, so it is all the luck of the draw.

Last edited:
D.gif

ANYONE ?

mine

I will offer:
6+ Serama
or
6+ Hens choice (these will be LF) pure breeds
Pics on my profile

ADDING:
6+ Sizzle/Silkie
* 1 pen is black or blue sizzle with a silver laced Polish rooster (funky chickens)
* 1 pen is black sizzle or Porcelain project silkies with a lav. silkie. please note: I cannot tell the sizzle and silkie eggs apart, nor do I know who is laying in this pen, so it is all the luck of the draw.

Back
Top Bottom