Bantam Only Crazy Egg Chain

D.gif

ANYONE ?

Quote: i'd join the swap but right now i have 1 cochin out of 8 laying. and i got rid of the oegb a couple weeks ago.
if anyone wants to wait for eggs (sometime october i'd guess), i have a black/self blue cochin pen and a mille fleur/calico cochin pen. feel free to drop me a PM, then i might consider shopping for a swap. 8)

Quote: i'd join the swap but right now i have 1 cochin out of 8 laying. and i got rid of the oegb a couple weeks ago.
if anyone wants to wait for eggs (sometime october i'd guess), i have a black/self blue cochin pen and a mille fleur/calico cochin pen. feel free to drop me a PM, then i might consider shopping for a swap. 8)
MINE...Si22le/Silkies please

OFFER:
6+ Cochin Bantam (3 fri22led hens in the mix, cannot tell eggs apart)

OR

6+ Hen's Choice Cochin Bantam, Silkie/Si22le, OEGB, & mixed Layer Bantams

OR

4+ Hen's Choice SQ Runners & BQ Calls

Last edited:
MODIFYING CURRENT OFFER:

6+ Hen's Choice OEGB, Cochin Bantam or Silkie/Si22le

OR

6+ Hen's Choice ALL PENS (OEGB, Cochin Bantam, Silkie/Si22le, EE/OE/CE, SQ Runner, Call Ducks)

MODIFYING CURRENT OFFER:

6+ Hen's Choice OEGB, Cochin Bantam or Silkie/Si22le

OR

6+ Hen's Choice ALL PENS (OEGB, Cochin Bantam, Silkie/Si22le, EE/OE/CE, SQ Runner, Call Ducks)
I'll take your hens choice offer #2

I offer:

6+ Pure assortment from WLR Corinsh, Self Blue OE, and Spangled OE

Or If you want to wait

6+ from my millie fleur cochin pen

Their broody right now.

all pics can be seen on website

Last edited:
mine. I want to wait, cochins .bator is double stacked its MADNESS!

Offer
6+ BBS silkies

can add FCBM or OE's (ee hens Marans roo) Coturnix eggs from different pure pens on request.

Not the best pictures, but gives you an idea.

Here are some of the Marans

And some of the chicks. I'm not getting great toe feathering but they are nice and fluffy.

Last edited:
I can update my offer with 20+ coturnix quail eggs from 2 different pens ( or you can pick 2) Texas A &M Tibetans ( this includes f1 tux genes from white hens) And a mixed Jumbo Pharaoh/Gold.

OR 6 FCBM eggs, 4 hens are laying now, SO you will get a combo of Priestly and Davis hens.

That is all the eggs I have , I don't know if its appropriate to offer anything else, don't want to start any controversy:). If it is appropriate I can do so.

Back
Top Bottom