Bantam Only Crazy Egg Chain

I bought it on ebay. It didn't arrive in time to spray the eggs before I put them in the bator but I did spray all that were already in it. I did spray some eggs I'm testing for fertility and 2 out of 3 showed veins on day 5. I have a couple more I sprayed and let dry before I put them in. I'm waiting a few more days before I check them. I'll definately let you all know how it does.

I bought it on ebay. It didn't arrive in time to spray the eggs before I put them in the bator but I did spray all that were already in it. I did spray some eggs I'm testing for fertility and 2 out of 3 showed veins on day 5. I have a couple more I sprayed and let dry before I put them in. I'm waiting a few more days before I check them. I'll definately let you all know how it does.

Thanks! I also saw it on ebay for the first time this year and wondered about it.

I read the info about it. Looks liking the study they just used absorbic acid which is just Vitamin C. I was really tempted to just buy some at the store today and dilute it and spray on eggs. But with that said the eggs are shipped and I wouldn't want to clog their pores or anything. Can you pm me what their label says? They didn't have a picture on their ad on ebay.

I have 3 that r 5 weeks old 2 that r 3 weeks old n 1 that is 5 maths old so I can't offer eggs n I never did a swap before

It has stalled out due to the last person to claim being mia for almost 2 months now. If we have a volunteer to donate eggs to get it going again then we can get back to swapping.

Back
Top Bottom