Bantam Only Crazy Egg Chain

I have 4 young (maybe 2-3 mths) roos and their mom. They are suppose to be Self-Blue Cochins. I can only have pullets or hens and I prefer bantams. So I'm looking to trade 5 Blue Cochins for 1 (maybe 2) pullet or hen that is a bantam. I have small kids that love their chickens and I do not want a mean one. I'm located in Wake Co., NC. Thank you.

I have 4 young (maybe 2-3 mths) roos and their mom. They are suppose to be Self-Blue Cochins. I can only have pullets or hens and I prefer bantams. So I'm looking to trade 5 Blue Cochins for 1 (maybe 2) pullet or hen that is a bantam. I have small kids that love their chickens and I do not want a mean one. I'm located in Wake Co., NC. Thank you.

This is a swap thread..rules on post # 1. Maybe you should post in the classified section or maybe your state thread to find someone local.
smile.png

Quote:
None of Bantam polish or MGB are laying and after the 31st there will be no more pure eggs. I'm letting all birds free range until september. So if you want any eggs better take them now or the $15.00pp
These were the last 2 offers & PP is no longer permitted. I'm not sure if GBO got what he claimed or not & April said she had not received the PP yet. If GBO has not received what he claimed it would roll back to the offer before his I would assume.

I received mine. But didn't send the pay-pal until someone takes Arkanas offer

All I have right now are mixed Cochins but I would love to share!
Looks like both of you only have mixes available right now. Maybe if you let us know what the possible mix combinations are & how many you can ship at once someone would be willing to choose 1 of your offers & we could get rolling again.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom