Bantam roo with swollen eye - UPDATE

I'm really happy Robin Hood ended up with a loving home and a flock to be part of. Losing the eye sight in one eye isn't a tragedy. He can still live a good quality of life. You did everything for him to have that life so pat yourself on the back an know that you did a good thing for him. He will adapt to his disability quite well. I have a young dog Sweetpea that lost her eye not long after this happened to Robin Hood and it hasn't slowed her down not one day. I truly think animals adapt better than us humans do under these conditions. You did the right thing and that is something you will be able to live with in your heart.

Unfortunatley for my Sadie it just wasn't meant to be. It broke my heart when she died but I have had to move on so that I could care for my other animals. I will always have a place for her in my heart.
SARA

Thanks, Sara. Yes, I do sleep well at night knowing he's in really good hands. I know you will always carry Sadie with you in your heart as I do with the ones I've lost. Even the first 2 I lost back in Dec. 2003 come to my mind often and I'll never forget them. ((((BIG HUGS))))

Back
Top Bottom