Bantam Roosters for free Shipping avail.

NapoleanGoose

Songster
9 Years
Mar 4, 2010
Bishop CA
I am willing to ship. Contact me for prices. Or you can pick them up in Bishop CA or in the surrounding areas. I will drive to you if you live nearby.

White Cochin Cockerel, He is 6 months old. He would make a spectacular 4-h bird or pet. I've had 2 yr olds hold him with no problem, I had one try and hold him upside down like a baby and he never once kicked or complained. He will sit with me for hours on my lap and watch tv.

He won 1st at the Tri-County fair
cohcin2.jpg

Red Cochin Cockerel, 6 months old. He is pet quality, but is a good boy. He is very nice and likes to be held.
He won 2nd at the local poultry show
blah3.jpg

Barred Rock, 6 months old as well. He is sweet, talkative and quite the ladies man.

He won 1st at the local poultry show
Barred.jpg

barred2.jpg

White Old English Game, 6 months old. VERY talkative! He doesn't like being held quite as much, but loves his girls and is absolutely beautiful. He would be a great 4-h bird. He is a too large by oeg standard though.
He won 2nd at the tri-county fair
oeg4.jpg

oeg2.jpg

oeg3.jpg

measure.jpg

White Silkie Cockerel, 7 months old. Very sweet. He has 5 toes, black skin, and a mulberry comb.

He won 1st at the local poultry show
wsilkie.jpg

WsilkieJPG2.jpg

siikiefeetw.jpg

Black Silkie Cockerel, 7 months old. Has 5 toes, black skin, and a mulberry comb.

He has not been shown but has a nicer crest then the white silkie.
sikie4.jpg

Silkie.jpg

Silkie2.jpg

Silkie3.jpg

Please message me if you are interested.
smile.png

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom