Bantam Salmon Faverolles

Are you still looking for salmon faverolle bantams? After searching for almost a year and a half I finally found some and hatched out my first chicks yesterday. They are adorable and plan on hatching more. Also have fertile eggs. These are very nice birds and all have five toes. Love their friendly, docile temperament. Very funny! Run everywhere. Great layers. Had eggs all winter and still going strong. Have no idea where you are, but I am in Missouri. Let me know if you are still interested.
Congratulations! I would love to see pictures!

Are you still looking for salmon faverolle bantams? After searching for almost a year and a half I finally found some and hatched out my first chicks yesterday. They are adorable and plan on hatching more. Also have fertile eggs. These are very nice birds and all have five toes. Love their friendly, docile temperament. Very funny! Run everywhere. Great layers. Had eggs all winter and still going strong. Have no idea where you are, but I am in Missouri. Let me know if you are still interested.
Hello jorton, I know this is a year later. Would you still have fertile eggs or chicks available for sale? My daughter is in 4H and has been looking for 2 years for bantam SF. We tried to hatch a batch of eggs 2 years ago but they were duds. We live in Poughkeepsie, NY. Thanks much!

I got a random bantam Faverolle rooster chick in my order from McMurray Hatchery. He has hydrocephalus (which is apparently more common in Faverolles) and he only has 4 toes. He’s definitely a Faverolle though. I’m not sure what color he will be but he’s 6 weeks old now and still alive. He’s blind in one eye but other than that, he is a very sweet rooster.

I've got a few bantam salmon faverolle cockerels that I am looking to sell. ($5) Im located in Poughkeepsie NY (about 3 hours west of boston). email me at [email protected] if you're interested
IMG_5184.jpg

if anyone is looking for a bantam salmon faverolle cockerel near NY, ive got a few 3 mo. old boys that I'm trying to sell. Located in Poughkeepsie NY. Email [email protected] for pricing or any other questions

Back
Top Bottom