1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam sized 10-12 month old hen

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by WillowISA, Jan 17, 2012.

1. WillowISA

WillowISA Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2011
    We have one EE and a bantam mille fleur at the moment that both started laying. My mom's birthday is coming up and the only thing she wants is a hen. Needs to be bantam sized though (around mille fleur size). My EE turned out to be a big girl and I would feel bad putting another large hen in. They have ample space, but can manage smaller hens better ;) Thanks!

Saranna

Local to NJ would be great if possible. I have never had a chicken shipped to me before [​IMG]

2. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    I have some Japanese bantams but I'm located in Ky, I know you said you prefer local but I do ship. I have all different color hens. Also have some Old English bantam hens. Most of my hens are $25 each plus the price of shipping around $45 for 2 chickens I charge $50 shipping + $16 for a box. I have pictures if you may be interested. Also have some frizzle japanese but they are higher in price.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by