Bantam thread(including polish and silkies)

First!

Phoenix, and I think he's bantam and was a mix up from Cackle. He's almost a year old and is half the size of King who is LF Phoenix. No name yet for him.
1000005372.jpg

First!

Phoenix, and I think he's bantam and was a mix up from Cackle. He's almost a year old and is half the size of King who is LF Phoenix. No name yet for him.
View attachment 3782457
I thought phoenixes were a soft feather breed. I really don’t want to disqualify him because of that because he is awsome so now this will also include long tailed bantams

What happened to her?!
Not sure yet but she is acting very weird. Having issues walking, acting like she's blind and all puffed up and tucking her head. It's possible she got into some toxic mold or a poison. She's one of my girls that likes to hop the fence and lay eggs in the garage. The garage has some things it that could potentially be a poison.

I thought phoenixes were a soft feather breed. I really don’t want to disqualify him because of that because he is awsome so now this will also include long tailed bantams
So Phoenix has old english in its history. I need to pull up the info again to remember the rest. I'll be posting the Sebrights as well. They are the only thing I have that's even close to game. Well black Ameraucana has Sumatra in it but I only have the LF Ameraucana at the moment. I don't have any pure game bantams for a big reason. Most are free ranged together and I have alot of roosters.

So Phoenix has old english in its history. I need to pull up the info again to remember the rest. I'll be posting the Sebrights as well. They are the only thing I have that's even close to game. Well black Ameraucana has Sumatra in it but I only have the LF Ameraucana at the moment. I don't have any pure game bantams for a big reason. Most are free ranged together and I have alot of roosters.
Is there an LF thread because if there isn’t then I may or may not make one bantams are way better

Back
Top Bottom