Bantam thread(including polish and silkies)

Oh I love bantams! My whole flock consists of bantams.
Here I have two of my silkies and a project girl. I also have a frizzled bantam cochin, bantam brahma, and of course even more silkies and project birds/mixes. I wanted to post pictures of my two prettiest silkie girls but I don't have any good pictures of them.
Anyway, I didn't want to post a billion pictures, so if there are any specific birds of mine you'd want to see I can post them.
Untitled269_20230905122308.png
Untitled261_20230719103428.png
Untitled268_20230905121700.png

Here I have two of my silkies and a project girl. I also have a frizzled bantam cochin, bantam brahma, and of course even more silkies and project birds/mixes. I wanted to post pictures of my two prettiest silkie girls but I don't have any good pictures of them.
Anyway, I didn't want to post a billion pictures, so if there are any specific birds of mine you'd want to see I can post them.
View attachment 3771889View attachment 3771891View attachment 3771901
The last one is brilliant!

View attachment 3771889View attachment 3771891View attachment 3771901
That last one is beautiful!

Satin is my fave as well.

Do you have specific colors to choose from? My personal favorites are black mottled, lavender, blue, and silver penciled. I don't really have a reason I recommend them other than I think they're pretty.
Do you have specific colors to choose from? My personal favorites are black mottled, lavender, blue, and silver penciled. I don't really have a reason I recommend them other than I think they're pretty.
I do not know what colour are available however I believe there will be lots of choices

Back
Top Bottom