Bantam thread(including polish and silkies)

Pics
This is her bigger bird breeds:View attachment 3789167and her smaller birds I think are frizzles and silkies. So here are the 4 mystery chicks! Also the eggs they hatched from were light brown. If you want a picture I can show you but point being it isn’t from an Easter egger.

1:
View attachment 37891682:View attachment 37891693:View attachment 3789170
And 4! (My favorite)View attachment 3789173plus here is everyone together!View attachment 3789174
Overall it seems like all of the four mystery chicks seem to be mixes of different breeds. The first two appear to be mixes of the Easter Eggers, the third one looks like a mix mostly of the Speckled Sussex, and the last one looks like it has the rooster shown in the picture as its parent but then again I do not know genetics so I don't know how that silver plumage would pass on. Update me in a few weeks, I want to know what they look like! This is a mystery.

Overall it seems like all of the four mystery chicks seem to be mixes of different breeds. The first two appear to be mixes of the Easter Eggers, the third one looks like a mix mostly of the Speckled Sussex, and the last one looks like it has the rooster shown in the picture as its parent but then again I do not know genetics so I don't know how that silver plumage would pass on. Update me in a few weeks, I want to know what they look like! This is a mystery.
Yes I will! I think they look like they will be very pretty chicks!

For anyone new to this thread every time we reach a multiple of fifty replies there is a bantam competition. Next person to suggest a breed for the competition will have the competition on that breed as long as it hasn’t already been done.
Cool! When exactly is the next competition, and how does it work? Sorry, I didn't understand.

Cool! When exactly is the next competition, and how does it work? Sorry, I didn't understand.
When we reach 200,250,300,350,400,450 ect posts (any number that is a multiple of 50 posts.) first person to name a breed for the competition will mean that the breed they have mentioned will be the competition. I judge. Post pics of that breed of bantam. Usually it goes on for 2 days

Back
Top Bottom