Bantam Wyandottes - Rare crele and barred color

Joycats

Songster
9 Years
Jan 30, 2010
Joyful Sounds Farm-Upstate SC
Up for auction is 8+ any extras fertile eggs from my bantam wyandottes. These are the sweetest, calmest, friendliest chickens you will ever have. The hens are excellent layers of small, light brown eggs. They make excellent mothers and readily sit and raise their own chicks. They are so friendly, I can even pick up my broody hens and check on their eggs. They are 30 oz. (roosters) and 26 oz. (hens) at adult size. Easy keepers and beautiful to look at. These will be from my crele and barred hens. These colors are very rare. Fertility has been great and I've been hatching from these birds with great success.
I will do my best to pack the eggs securely and I will include extras if they are available. Due to circumstances out of my control, I will not be responsible for broken eggs or bad hatches. No refunds. If you are unhappy with my eggs when you receive them, please contact me. I am easy to work with and I want you to be as happy with these birds as I have been.
Priority Mail shipping to the continental U.S. only, $15.00

This is my first listing since all of the "changes" so please be patient. I can't see where to set an ending date. I would like to end this auction at 9:00 Thursday, Feb. 9th so that I can ship on Friday. PayPal only. Feel free to post bids instead of messaging me. I'm sorry if I'm missing anything else. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Thanks! The pictures don't do them justice. They really are special. And I love that the hens are so sweet when sitting on eggs. I can pick them up and check the eggs, they just "talk" to me but never seem to mind being handled.

When are you shipping? Could I get some shipped middle of next week? Going to have a few really cold nights in a row here. Thanks!

I'd be glad to send you some on whichever date is convenient for you. The hens are laying great and I'm getting about 6 eggs a day right now. Just PM me with your information and I'll put you on my list for the eggs. Thanks!

I came across an old listing for your barred and crele colored bantam wyandottes.. do you have any eggs available at this time?

Thanks,

April

360-426-9299

Back
Top Bottom