Hen #1

Cock #2

Cock #2

Hen #2

Hen #2

Cock #2 *Note that he has blue legs

Hen/Cock?

Hen/Cock?

They all appear to be game bantams...here are my guesses...1 gold duck wing 2. White oeg 3. Dutch 4. Silver duck wing

Last edited:
I don't believe their brahmas, they don't have the right body, coloring or the feathers on the feet. Looks like a lot of cockerels.
honestly from what i can see in the pictures the look just like my light brahmas. they have everything but the large amount of feathered feet which can come in later

I don't believe their brahmas, they don't have the right body, coloring or the feathers on the feet. Looks like a lot of cockerels.

honestly from what i can see in the pictures the look just like my light brahmas. they have everything but the large amount of feathered feet which can come in later

Light brahmas don't have red ears, they have white. In these pictures the ears look red.
What about a light Sussex?

Last edited:
Light brahmas don't have red ears, they have white. In these pictures the ears look red.

I own a full grown light brahma. She has red earlobes, but I agree that it's not the right body type. My Brahma had feathered feet as a chick, and was very... Uhh, large framed? She was a pretty heavy/big chick. ;)

Maybe a deleware?

They look like game birds to me. I'm not very familiar with game birds though, sorry. :)

I own a full grown light brahma. She has red earlobes, but I agree that it's not the right body type. My Brahma had feathered feet as a chick, and was very... Uhh, large framed? She was a pretty heavy/big chick. ;)

Maybe a deleware?

They look like game birds to me. I'm not very familiar with game birds though, sorry. :)

You could be right about being a gmae bird, I'm not to familiar with those either.

Back
Top Bottom