Red laced white Cornish bantam
Blue laced red Cornish bantam
Self blue cochin bantam
Mottled cochin bantam
Red frizzle
White frizzle
Barred old English bantam
Black tailed white japanese bantam

sorry thereā€™s so many, it impossible to choose just 10 chicks. These are ones that they have available. Really wish they had EE bantams available. Thanks for the responses and guidance.

Alright, so I ordered a lot of those, let me just explain what I got.

Silkies: out of 8, 7 had toe mutations (spliced toenails, missing toes, odd shaped and sized toes)
Cornish: constantly substituted colors and even breed once. You better like the dark cornish in my experience cause that's what you'll get
Sebright: 2 put of 7 have single combs
Self blue Cochin: 4 males, 3 are very ugly at 7 weeks, with 2 not able to grow back feathers for some reason

Now, I love IDEAL, but just be prepared

Silkies: out of 8, 7 had toe mutations (spliced toenails, missing toes, odd shaped and sized toes)
Cornish: constantly substituted colors and even breed once. You better like the dark cornish in my experience cause that's what you'll get
Self blue Cochin: 4 males, 3 are very ugly at 7 weeks, with 2 not able to grow back feathers for some reason

I will say though, the silkie colors are stunning. I kept a grey and a partridge and they're just lovely

Thanks for the input

Are the partridge silkies pretty? I was debating those.
Here's a grey and the partridge. The other Ps were more brown than orange but still nice looking
20210421_212911.jpg
20210421_212830.jpg

Here's a grey and the partridge. The other Ps were more brown than orange but still nice looking
View attachment 2645347View attachment 2645348
I will probably almost for sure be getting a white, possibly 2 and a grey silkie. If I get a fourth silkie it will probably be a partridge. Thanks for the pictures. I think Iā€™m gonna order one white laced red Cornish and see what happens. Still not for sure on other breeds. Iā€™ll do more research tomorrow before ordering them. Thanks for the pictures and help,
-ChickenWhisperer101

I will probably almost for sure be getting a white, possibly 2 and a grey silkie. If I get a fourth silkie it will probably be a partridge. Thanks for the pictures. I think Iā€™m gonna order one white laced red Cornish and see what happens. Still not for sure on other breeds. Iā€™ll do more research tomorrow before ordering them. Thanks for the pictures and help,
-ChickenWhisperer101
Here's the current flock (3 WLR hens, a WLR rooster and a dark hen) I have. They're friendly birds and I usually get 2 or 3 eggs a day. Grew fast too.

Attachments

• 20210303_191730.jpg
    20210303_191730.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom