Red laced white Cornish bantam
Blue laced red Cornish bantam
Self blue cochin bantam
Mottled cochin bantam
Red frizzle
White frizzle
Barred old English bantam
Black tailed white japanese bantam

sorry thereā€™s so many, it impossible to choose just 10 chicks. These are ones that they have available. Really wish they had EE bantams available. Thanks for the responses and guidance.
Ideal is a pretty good hatchery. A word of caution on the frizzles though: Ideal breeds frizzle to frizzle, so there is a possibility of getting a frazzle. Frazzle are birds with two copies of the frizzle gene and have super fragile feathers, and some frazzles get other physical defects such as enlarged hearts.

So I have 9 chicks in my cart and donā€™t know what to do for the last one. So far I have
White silkie x1
Grey silkie x1
Buff silkie x1
Mottled cochin bantam x1
Silver sebright x2
Millie fleur dā€™ Uccle x2
Black tailed white Japanese bantam x1

Not sure if I should do another Japanese bantam, another cochin bantam or an old English bantam. Iā€™ve done lots of research between yesterday and this morning and these are the ones that I found to be best for me. I avoided all black chickens (I know the mottled cochin has black feathering, but it will have shade). I decided to not go with frizzles because of their fragile feathers. Thank you all for the help.

So I have 9 chicks in my cart and donā€™t know what to do for the last one. So far I have
White silkie x1
Grey silkie x1
Buff silkie x1
Mottled cochin bantam x1
Silver sebright x2

Not sure if I should do another Japanese bantam, another cochin bantam or an old English bantam. Iā€™ve done lots of research between yesterday and this morning and these are the ones that I found to be best for me. I avoided all black chickens (I know the mottled cochin has black feathering, but it will have shade). I decided to not go with frizzles because of their fragile feathers. Thank you all for the help.
Did you look at the buff sebrights? Or cornish?

White silkie x1
Grey silkie x1
Buff silkie x1
Mottled cochin bantam x1
Silver sebright x2

That's going to be a great flock!
I'd vote OEGB for the last one so you get a lot of variety in your flock. Plus Ideal has a lot of rare/fancy OEGB colors.

Back
Top Bottom