bantams

Quote:
Oh u have to go to uploads on the top of page then browse hit summit wait then go and copy then come back and paste in yout post Its not hard once u do it a few time If that makes sense?????

Ok, I am back!

This is the little guy I think is a roo.....

morebantychicks001.jpg

morebantychicks002.jpg

and here are some more pics of the brown colored baby - hope we can figure out what he/she is!

morebantychicks014.jpg

morebantychicks012.jpg

morebantychicks010.jpg

By the way, I just wanted to say that I appreciate everyone looking and being so helpful. I have been a part of many different forums and groups on the internet over the years, and alot of groups out there just won't hardly reply to a post from a newcomer. So nice that I have gotten a response. Thank you guys so much!

sorry for the bad quality of the pics, my camera isnt as good, the two brown ones im pretty sure are some kind of old english game bantam, and one of the browns, seems to have a lot of white spots, so i think he may be a spangled old english game bantam

Quote:
i think the little brown one may be a Black Breasted Red Old English Game Bantam, because he look just like mine do (which im pretty sure are OEGB) but yours has a bit more red and black....
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom