hit.gif
hit.gif

Poor Chickendads.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
So sorry for your losses.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Barbara was a bright spot in many peoples' lives that to you Mrs. Chickendad.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Very sorry for your losses, MrsChickendad and family!! Barbara is a chicken that won't be easily forgotten, and Frizzie, Monica and Buffy and all the others - they are all in my thoughts.
hugs.gif

Being new to this site I have just found the Barbara stories. My husband and I stayed up at night reading her adventures with LeRoy and laughed until we cried. I am so sorry for your loss and cannot imagine what you are going through. People who let dogs run loose is beyond my thinking. Some folks should not own animals! Prayers for you and yours!
hugs.gif

Some of my favorite Barbara quotes!

"I must squash this intruder! I do not care that there are nine empty nests. I will teach Wendy a lesson!"

"Does this fence make me look fat?"

"“I do not like this chicken,� “I will peck her on the head.�"​

i have all of Barbaras adventures saved on my hard drive, was reading them again and had forgotten this one:

Barbara was scratching in the yard off to the side when one of the little cochin boys launched a sneak attack. Barbara looked so fetching in her black and white stripes, he thought she would certainly be impressed with his manly chickenhood.
The little roo grabbed Barbara on the back of her head and managed to get his left foot on her back before she squawked and took off running. The little cochin hung on and his right foot pedalled the ground madly as he tried to keep his balance. It looked exactly like a chicken trying to ride a scooter.
This attracted the attention of Barbaraâ€TMs man chicken, Leroy. Leroy was not happy about the little white roo trying to make a wanton woman out of his girlfriend, so he flew at the little roo and drove him back to the banty coop, thus saving her honor. The food people were laughing so hard they had to sit down.​

When I read the post about the loss of Barbara My heart sunk
th.gif
!! I remember the first time I read the stories I couldn't stop!!
hit.gif
:hit This is so sad She was one spectacular chicken! I'm definitely going to miss her and I never even met her!! Ugh This is hard!

Back
Top Bottom