Barbara memorial thread

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by DawnCols, Aug 21, 2011.

1. DawnCols

DawnCols Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2010
    Mourning the loss of MrsChickendad's 27 chickens, and especially Barbara the Barred Rock. Here is my favorite Barbara memory:

Quote:

2. LittlenRedHen782

LittlenRedHen782 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    South Jordan UT
    I always think of Barbra when my little barred rocks walk away from me. It seems they are asking is my butt as big as Barbara's yet.

Quote:

3. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    [​IMG] Poor, sweet, Barbara!! [​IMG]

~ Aspen [​IMG]

5. toweraccount

toweraccount New Egg

Nov 8, 2010
    I made a bookmark for The Adventures of Barbara and then bookmarked each of the stories --109 in all. What a disaster....why can't people control their dogs?

6. Amethyste

Amethyste For Love of Boo...

I am so naming my next Barred Rocks Boo and Barbara after the two of the most awesome Barred Rocks that ever lived.

((((hugs to the ChickenDads)))) We are keeping you in our hearts and thoughts tonight!!!

Tomorrow I will go give my girls treats and hugs, and tell them all about Barbara and how they must live up to her Chicken Legacy of Divaness. We will miss you Barbara and your Fluffy Chicken Butt...as well as all the romantic chicken love with you and Leroy. She will never be forgotten!!

7. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    OMG when did this happen? I didn't know. [​IMG]

8. silky_3699

silky_3699 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    [​IMG]:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hitNO NOT BARBARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Fuffy

Fuffy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2009
    Jersey, GB
    Poor Barbara and her friends!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thinking of the Chickendads today, as they try to pick up the pieces. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Will wear my Tshirt with even more pride than usual today!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by