Barbie has 5 toes

Chickadee1982

Songster
Aug 21, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
I got a young chicken from the lady that I got my jubilee orpington from. She's my 4 yr olds pet chicken. I don't know if she's a Polish hen, as I was told she was. I discovered today that she has 5 toes. Gray skin and feet. Her feathers are just starting to come in, excuse the wild look.lol
She's so sweet, just curious if she's really a Polish chicken, since her legs and feet have feathers, and I read that the Polish chicken do not have them.

I got a young chicken from the lady that I got my jubilee orpington from. She's my 4 yr olds pet chicken. I don't know if she's a Polish hen, as I was told she was. I discovered today that she has 5 toes. Gray skin and feet. Her feathers are just starting to come in, excuse the wild look.lol
She's so sweet, just curious if she's really a Polish chicken, since her legs and feet have feathers, and I read that the Polish chicken do not have them.

Hard to see her in the odd poses but, I would say she is part silkie at least. Could you post regular pictures of her facing camera with, her crest held back to see any comb development? And her standing naturally in profile?

Back
Top Bottom