It's not much, but we've made a little progress on the barn. We're hoping to have our new chickens by the end of the month, so the clock is ticking over here. I'm posting two photos. One of the shed when we first looked at the house and another of what we accomplished this morning. We're now calling it the barn, since it'll be used for the animals. Before: Today's progress: We removed all the burnable trash and raked the area. Hauled 8 leftover full garbage bags that were rotting. Tore down the 'kennel' enclosure they had there. Dumped out some leftover sand from the kids sandbox, I plan to get a few more bags so the chicks can dust bathe or what have you. I also got some measurements today and turns out... I'm a HORRIBLE guesstimator. Our chicken run will be 22ft by 31ft. The building itself isn't the 10x10 I had originally thought, but it's infact 13x13. Guess that means I can get more animals Don't tell DH.