Barnevelder breeders lets work together and improve the breed

Anyone around the Bay area to Sacramento and down toward Bakersfield, my partner in chicken crime is driving down from Sebastopol/Bay area to Palm Springs. She is picking up some Vb birds in Sacramento around the 20th of May, and wanted me to ask if anyone else on the way has any culls(young adults ok)/chicks/hatching eggs that we could haggle on a price for and she could pick up. Just want to get some decent stock while we have the opportunity and your culls are better than my new hatchery stock. PM me please, Thanks!
love.gif

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
Aya,
There's really is no US Barnevelder club. One was started,but the "owner" has been MIA for quite some time now. There's also a yahoo Barnevelder group that's somewhat active. Many Barnevelder breeders here in the US just chat here on this forum. Many of us do sell hatching eggs here and on other sites such as ebay.

I sell hatching eggs and so do several others on this forum and you can always PM any of us if you are interested in eggs:)

Trisha

My eggs showed up yesterday
wee.gif
Thank you so much Trisha!!! I have been wanting these for a year now
love.gif
I let them rest for 24 hours and I just set them in the incubator. So they are getting set under a "Super Full Moon". That is good luck right
fl.gif
?

Thans for your warm welcome! I am located in Central California. 4 hours either way from L.A. or S.Francisco. I am really looking forward to becoming a BV breeder. I realize that will take several years to get some really good stock, and since my grandson shows chickens in 4H, he said he will coach me when it comes time to show one of those magnificent roos.

Aya~ You can join the Barnevelder group on Yahoo. Emails are sent to your inbox to read and reply to, or you can post from the Yahoo site.

There is always this wonderful thread as well full of lots of great peeps very dedicated to the Barnies.

Approx. where are you located? This will help folks who may be close to you to know that you are looking for some eggs.

Welcome to the fabulous world of Barnevelders......you will love them!!!!!

My eggs showed up yesterday :weee Thank you so much Trisha!!!  I have been wanting these for a year now :love   I let them rest for 24 hours and I just set them in the incubator.  So they are getting set under a "Super Full Moon".  That is good luck right:fl ?

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Many many great hatching vibes coming your direction!!!!

Back
Top Bottom