Barnevelder breeders lets work together and improve the breed

There was only one bag but the first hen showed the others where to lay and there was a line. Sometimes 2 in a bag.
That is so funny .... absolutely priceless. Good idea to open all the bags - no shuffling and pushing then. What a classic. Love the
story of your chickens ( they are mostly called "chooks" in Australia ) ....

Cheers ...... AB

That is so funny .... absolutely priceless. Good idea to open all the bags - no shuffling and pushing then. What a classic. Love the
story of your chickens ( they are mostly called "chooks" in Australia ) ....

Cheers ...... AB
I have a turkey that lives in the house with me. He is sleeping on the bed next to me as I type. I've been to a lot of Australian websites on chickens reading. You guys have great stuff. Do your Barnevelders look the same as the American ones?

So cute nestled in those bags! I gathered all my big clay flower pots in my garage before it got cold. The girls invaded the garage & I found one in each pot. I wish they were laying, but they were taking dust baths & I had dirt everywhere! :/

Max

1. Dancing along. 2. Looking out the window. 3. Taking a nap on his blankie (heating pad), still his blankie.

4. Sleeping spot, pillows and basket piled up on the bed to make him high. 5. Going to pickup Chinese food, a favorite. 6. Snoozing.

I just spent a while adding pictures of my Barnevelders. I posted but it's not here. I will start again. I have some new better pictures. I thought these might be females but after reading more, I don't know.

First

Second

Back
Top Bottom