Barnevelder breeders lets work together and improve the breed

Pics
Could you all be so kind as to critique my 7 month pullet? i would greatly appreciate the input. Thanks in advance!

47743_600.jpg

47743_617.jpg

houla~

I don't have enough experience with Barnevelders to offer a critique but from what I see she is a very lovely pullet.
smile.png

Hopefully someone with more experience will come by and give you their opinions. Is she laying for you yet?

Thanks Chooks and Kansas!

Stephanie hasn't given me an egg yet!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif
She is 6 mos old. Wish she would hurry up. When the eggs came from Farmer Johan I was very pleased with them. They looked almost identical to a Welsummer egg but with a slightly different coppery tinge to them, they were nice and big too. The egg color from Johan's eggs was far superior to the egg color from 3 other breeders that I had shipped in. I will post her eggs just as soon as she blesses me with one.
smile.png

Pink, I was convinced my Barnies would N E V E R lay. Took forever! I bet when Stephanie finally give you an egg, it will be worth the wait (easy for me to say!)

very nice birds...the roo, even thought he is still young, is starting to show that greenish sheen on his breast, nice begining of a comb, as well. She may wait to start laying until spring...I will be waiting.

Thanks Friends!

I'm sure she is waiting to see what she gets in her stocking before she repays the favor. I just can't wait....it's killin' me!!!!!!!

I can't help myself and want SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad to get more eggs from Johan. He is the sweetest man and the chicken stories he has to tell are fabulous.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom