Barnevelder gender tracking. 3 - 9 weeks

Boy or Girl?

• Total voters
Nice little cockerel you have there :p

Obviously a cockerel now. :(
So, we're all sure then? I agree, but I could sure use the affirmation. I want to go ahead and give him to my sister if we're all certain at this point. Then she can integrate him easier and it'll be easier for me to let him go. He's a sweet little thing.

So, we're all sure then? I agree, but I could sure use the affirmation. I want to go ahead and give him to my sister if we're all certain at this point. Then she can integrate him easier and it'll be easier for me to let him go. He's a sweet little thing.
I'm pretty certain he is. @MysteryChicken what do you think now?

I committed. My SIL is now getting rid of her rooster and will be taking this little handsome booger for her flock.

He was so cute last night. I left the new girls alone to figure out getting in the coop for bedtime by themselves and he guided them all in with his little noises. He got them all to their crate for bed time. 💚

I had sat out in the chicken run before the sun got too low, they all tried to roost on my lap so I "left them" to figure it out. 😂 I stood outside of the coop access door out of sight, then peeked inside to call them through the chicken door in the run. The barnie saw me and took care of the rest after that.

Him this morning.
1000008590.jpg

Back
Top Bottom