sherpagirl

Songster
12 Years
Mar 23, 2009
Central New York - FOSSIL ROCK FARM
My Coop
My Coop
Hi,
I am just hatching out on this site, I'm not even sure that I'll be able to figure out how to use it! I live in Central NY, near Syracuse, and am planning to start a Barnevelder flock this year.
It seems that the only way to do this is to buy eggs and hatch them. I am planning to buy an incubator to do this and am wondering if there is anyone out there who would like to buy some Barnevelder chicks if I hatch out more than I need. I only want about 12 and the incubator holds 42 eggs. I am a complete beginner, so, I don't think I would be comfortable shipping the chicks, I'd like to find someone close by that could come and pick them up or I could meet them halfway. Anyone interested?

welcome-byc.gif

Glad to have you here!
frow.gif

Why not browse the Buy, Sell, Trade area of the forum and see if anyone has any for sale near you?

20760_welcome.jpg

[COLOR=770077]From [/COLOR][COLOR=aa00aa]Old[/COLOR] [COLOR=cc00cc]Town,[/COLOR] [COLOR=ee00ee]Maine[/COLOR]

If you get your eggs from some where other than Peace of Thyme farm, then I would be interested in a few extras you may have. I have some of her eggs in the incubator right now. And I'm in the Finger Lakes region so I could drive over and pick them up.

Happy hatching!
Katie

Back
Top Bottom