Barred Rock Bantam Chick Gender?

I was curious so I looked it up and screen shot the thread name for you - you can look it up on this same website . Has a list of things to look for . So cute !!
C30DD756-E671-4F69-9F10-BBC209225BCF.png
C30DD756-E671-4F69-9F10-BBC209225BCF.png

Thank you! I searched it up and found it! Unfortunately a few of the pictures are missing but it's good information. I'm still a bit confused, I may have to wait until it's fully feathered now. I believe the head dot changed since first hatched >.<

Thank you! <3

sorry for the double post i'm having issues with editing rn :(
I just found this pic the day I got her!

Does this give better clues with the "at hatch?" the legs are pretty dark and the spot's small and not super spread... is this a lady? Best I could get with the lighting
1590722881987.png

@Mosey2003 I know you breed the large fowl Barred Rocks, do you think cockerel or pullet? I was actually going to say cockerel, based on how clean/crisp the white barring is, but I could be off. My roommate has a trio of Barred Rock Bantams and I could pick the cockerel out as soon as they started feathering in because he was so different than the pullets.

@Mosey2003 I know you breed the large fowl Barred Rocks, do you think cockerel or pullet? I was actually going to say cockerel, based on how clean/crisp the white barring is, but I could be off. My roommate has a trio of Barred Rock Bantams and I could pick the cockerel out as soon as they started feathering in because he was so different than the pullets.
Yeah this one has had several people go back n' forth! I've been trying to compare with other pictures of barred rock bantams but to no conclusion. Thanks for replying

Back
Top Bottom