Barred Rock Laid GREEN Eggs?!?!

What do you mean by “right comb”? Does she not have a single comb?

She has a normal single comb. But we have over 150 chickens! Each one of each breed has a different, distinguishing shape to his/her comb. All of our chickens are named. But some look so similar we can only tell them apart by the subtle differences in the comb. :) I need to inspect the combs of all of our Barred Rocks in pictures to find Token. :)

She has a normal single comb. But we have over 150 chickens! Each one of each breed has a different, distinguishing shape to his/her comb. All of our chickens are named. But some look so similar we can only tell them apart by the subtle differences in the comb. :) I need to inspect the combs of all of our Barred Rocks in pictures to find Token. :)
How many Easter Eggers do you have?

We did not think we had any. But it seems our two “Ameraucana” roosters are Easter Eggers.

As far as hands go, we have borrowed Plymouth rocks, leghorns, Rhode Island Reds, red stars, silver laced Wyandottes and Buff Orpingtons

We only have two “Ameraucana” roosters that I’ve just learned are EEs and not Ameraucanas. Otherwise, we have no Easter Egger hens. Our hens are RIRs, Barred Rocks, Red Stars, Pearl Leghorns, Buff Orpingtons and Silver Laced Wyandottes.

I find this interesting. All I have to say is that I would love to have one or two of my seven 15 week old Barred Rocks 20181201_095625.jpg from TSC to lay green or blue eggs. My Golden Comets lay salmon and brown. 20180806_084551.jpg GC

Back
Top Bottom