Barred Rock Male Chicks NPIP Central Ohio FREE

Laurel Meadows

Songster
Oct 5, 2014
Ohio
Hi we are offering 10 FREE male Barred Rock chicks. These are healthy 6 week olds that are fully feathered and nice looking males.

I got 16 (yes 16!!) of these little guys as day olds free with a chick order from Ideal Poultry last month. We found homes for a few but still have several left! I am offering these free to byc members
1f600.png

They are no longer under a heat source and are acclimated to the outdoors and have been well cared for.

We are NPIP certified and are located in Pickaway County. We do our best to meet customers who are coming from outside the central Ohio area. No shipping, please.

I would be interested in one of your barred rock cockerels could you split the drive with me I am coming from Harrod Ohio?

I would be interested in one ....would you be willing to split the drive with me I am coming from Harrod ohio

I have already obtained a cockeral but if for some reason something changes i will let you know thanks!

If anyone is interested in one (or more) of these nice males, please let me know this morning so I can keep them for you. At noon today these cockerels are heading to auction. Thanks!

Do you you still have a few of them

No, I'm sorry we don't have any of the Barred Rocks left.
We do have males of other breeds available for sale in the $5- $10 range. I don't have them listed here on byc yet but if you're interested, please pm me and I'll be glad to let you know what's available.

Back
Top Bottom