Barred Rock World!! For All The Barred Rock Owners and Wanters!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsNick

Back to Business
9 Years
May 9, 2010
Egglanta, GA
Just thought I'd start a thread called Barred Rock world! This is where we talk about barred rocks, post pics and videos, and just obsess over them in general. To join please add your username and I will add you to the list!! Also say your username then, "the ... one" like for example, "gagalerslove, the sneaky one" or something about you. Ill start. "Gagalerslove, king of the thread"!

Every club must have a mascot!! This is Pepper!!
56934_pepperpox.jpg

And why of course a flag!!! blurry I know sorry
sad.png

56934_barredrockworld.jpg

The maximum amount of time it takes for your name to appear on the list is 2 days.

AWESOME MEMBERS

Gagalerslove, king of the thread!

RULES
- MUST be a true barred rock addict
- MUST not say anything inappropriate, you WILL be reported to a moderator
- MUST enjoy
wink.png

woot.gif
OK CHAT AWAY!!!! I KNOW U HAVE BARRED ROCKS POX TOO! LEMME SEE THOSE BARRED ROCKS!! And I don't care if there's already a thread about them, this is a club!!

And just so we're clear, THIS is why I love BR's so much.

In the food bowl-
56934_pepper8.jpg

In a tree-
56934_pepper9.jpg

56934_pepper10.jpg

They're just natrual spazzes!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple favorites of my girl.. we named her Big Girl.. and she was the snob in the family, she literally got along with no chicken whatsoever so we had to give her her own place. We just lost her last week
sad.png
But even though she was a handful, she was definitely our favorite. I've never seen a chicken so full of personality!!

35902_103077163078350_100001282001604_16942_4295647_n.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

There's only one Barred Rock in my flock, but she is SO full of personality! She even has different expressions on her face when she looks at me and we hold conversations.

Although she's one of the younger gals, kind of in the middle of the age range, she wormed her way into the Higher Ranks of the Pecking Order. My most senior hens allow her to eat from my hand at the same time THEY do. She's the one closest to the left side of my wrist in both these photos.
41679_earlysept2010_023.jpg

Even the Cayuga ducks hang with her.
41679_earlysept2010_019.jpg

Her name is Betsy and she's just a lovely young lady laying really nice eggs. If I didn't love her so much, I would get more BRs; I like her being singularly special.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom