Barred Rocks!!

I hope all works out I can't wait to see the pics! I know the feeling I just chicks again I woke in the middle of the might to check on them.

Phoebe, Piper, Paige and Pru they are all almost 2 weeks old <3 (Sry I went a bit pic crazy! LOL)

all 4 girls

Paige

Well hello!

All 3 girls

Paige. She likes to sleep on her back in my lap :) Such a sweetie

So adorable! I love it.

Yeah I def did something that is usually a no no I have mixed ages and sizes from the breeder in my brooder but we talked and he worked hard on picking specific chicks, but they are all doing exceptionally well that they can stay!

So adorable! I love it.

Yeah I def did something that is usually a no no I have mixed ages and sizes from the breeder in my brooder but we talked and he worked hard on picking specific chicks, but they are all doing exceptionally well that they can stay!
Yay! I'm glad they are doing so well!
ya.gif

Omg they're beautiful!
Thank you!!!!
big_smile.png

Love the names! That show is my guilty pleasure.
wink.png
Thanks! My husband suggested Phoebe, Piper and Pru and we all loved it (whole fam INCLUDING MY 3 YEAR OLD love that show lol) Then when I bought Paige My 9 year old asked what we should name her and I was like "Paige, she's coming in later just like Paige did in the show" and she got SO excited! LOL. It's the little things that make a kid happy sometimes!
love.gif

At what age do Barred Rocks start laying? Hettie my sweet girl (i hope shes a girl) is 7 weeks. Someone told me they start at around 4 months, but that seems kind of young,

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom