Barred Rocks!!

my roosters

Hello all!
I'm new to BYC and just wanted to introduce myself :)
I was curious what you all thought about our he/her three week old chick (my daughter named Princess Bubblegum)...it may be to early to tell though...

Cheers, Emily :)
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if it is easy for a wing to be broken. I caught a neighbor kid kick 1 of hens yesterday and now her wing is hanging and swollen.
somad.gif
She was eating and drinking this morning then curled up in a corner. And it figures she is my favorite hen. Her name is Queen and she is just that. She was also my late roos favorite girl, where he went she went and where I went they went. I've had a rough time with her since he past and now this. Why is it people think they can treat an animal like that? Where has respect, honor and love gone? I think i put the fear of god into that little girl. I snatched her up, whipped her A**, then took her to her mother and told them if she stepped 1 foot on my property I would charge her with trespassing.

Hello all!
I'm new to BYC and just wanted to introduce myself :)
I was curious what you all thought about our he/her three week old chick (my daughter named Princess Bubblegum)...it may be to early to tell though...

Cheers, Emily :)
[/IMG]

Looks like possible rooster. Here's a pic of my roo when he was smaller
. The white stripes are wide

The hens aren't excepting my new roo. He is only 9 weeks. Caught one of my hens picking his feathers out. Should I give him some more time for them to except him. Poor little guy I brought him in and fed and watered him. He's only been in the coop 2 nights

Back
Top Bottom