Barred Rocks!

Quote:
Which picture? The first tree pictures are of my newest trio from Dick Horstman lines, they were about 2.5 months in those pics. The rest of the pictures are of some of my BRs around 1 year of age.

Here are 3 of my 5 BR's from my "25 pullets only" order from Ridgeway. 2 are very shy and didn't photo well but I will try again. I am thinking the 10% error rule is in full effect....and then some.

Quote:
Chicken_Lover4567 all my chicks were born on July 15 which makes them 5 weeks old today. Hope this is what you were after. If not let me know and I can get some more shots.

Roo? #1
BRroo1.jpg

BRroo15.jpg

Hen #1
BRhen1.jpg

Roo? #2
BRroo2.jpg

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif

That cant be right, I have 8 that are 6-7 weeks, and according to that picture I have 2 males, and 6 females, that just cant be right, I always manage to get more males than females
yippiechickie.gif

Well Pullet Pimp, my chicks were also hatched on the 15th.
lol.png
I think my little buddy I named Jet has genetic problems or something. All of his/her friends are normal like yours, but s/he is pure black with white wing tips.
roll.png
He is not normal. Poor guy. Lovely pics by the way. And I think the girl I named Major Hoolahan is a Major HoolaMAN .

When I am finally able to buy some chicks, I was thinking of getting two Buff Orpingtons and two Barred Rocks. Will they get along ok???

Quote:
I've always liked the contrast of the Barred Rocks with a red comb. They look so pretty!! I have heard many people say Buff Orpingtons are very friendly, but, this is the first time I have been able to find anything out about the Barred Rocks.

Back
Top Bottom