Basque (Euskal Oiloa) Breeder List

Pics
Hi!!
I'm Jenn, "Choctawgal" on the old EO forum.... years ago. I have had EOs since 2012 and love them. Sadly, due to health issues and a string of bad luck- raptors, raccoons, mink, and neglect by someone supposed to be sitting my flock while I was in the hospital, I am now down to my last EO hen.

I am looking for possible sources of hatching eggs to jumpstart my flock. I am interested in Marraduna and Milles, although if Gorrias are finally available in the US, I would welcome those gladly! I miss my obnoxiously lovable birds. I would be willing to pay or trade for SOP bred Araucana or Ayam Cemani (as available) eggs in exchange.

Thanks so very much!!!
Jenn Nashoba-Brown
[email protected]
FB_IMG_1546633013374.jpg

Hi!!
I'm Jenn, "Choctawgal" on the old EO forum.... years ago. I have had EOs since 2012 and love them. Sadly, due to health issues and a string of bad luck- raptors, raccoons, mink, and neglect by someone supposed to be sitting my flock while I was in the hospital, I am now down to my last EO hen.

I am looking for possible sources of hatching eggs to jumpstart my flock. I am interested in Marraduna and Milles, although if Gorrias are finally available in the US, I would welcome those gladly! I miss my obnoxiously lovable birds. I would be willing to pay or trade for SOP bred Araucana or Ayam Cemani (as available) eggs in exchange.

Thanks so very much!!!
Jenn Nashoba-Brown
[email protected]
View attachment 1647437
Did you ever get any EOs? I'm getting some in April and can keep you in mind for any that I don't keep!

i am in CA..i would love to have one or two this spring or summer...hatching eggs....i love that breed! where are you getting from?
You can often get hatching eggs on ebay. I'm getting chicks from Greenfire Farms. I can't find other breeders. Maybe Sand Hill Preservation Center will have some available in 2020. I was impatient so I already ordered mine!!!

Back
Top Bottom