Basque (Euskal Oiloa) Breeder List

EO thread link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/510045/euskal-oiloa-basque-thread

California - Extra Java
Juststruttin
lawatt
Meg2000000
MonsterClucker
ronott1

Florida - ApronStrings

Kentucky - plbuck

Louisiana - mzstre

Maine - buckabucka

Minnesota - mnhomestead

New York - Cydney83

Ohio - loveourbirds (not available for 2014)

Tennesee - skylinepoultry

Texas - Mrs. Fluffy Puffy
GaryDean26

Virginia - Maggiesdad

Sand Hill Preservation also now carries Basques

CANADA - there are multiple breeder options available to you folks north of the border... pm SusanC for more options in other territories ( I know I'll pay for that one later! - Maggiesdad)

Branchton, Ontario - Flat Rock farm
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan - SusanC

Because you can no longer edit your first post after a certain amount of time, I will periodically update the list at the end of the thread as people contact me - please post here on the thread if you would like to be added, and let me know if anyone gets missed

California - Extra Java
Juststruttin
lawatt
Meg2000000
MonsterClucker
ronott1

Florida - ApronStrings

Kentucky - plbuck

Louisiana - mzstre

Maine - buckabucka

Minnesota - mnhomestead

New York - Cydney83

Texas - Mrs. Fluffy Puffy
GaryDean26

Virginia - Maggiesdad

CANADA - there are multiple breeder options available to you folks north of the border... pm SusanC for more options in other territories ( I know I'll pay for that one later! - Maggiesdad)

Because you can no longer edit your first post after a certain amount of time, I will periodically update the list at the end of the thread as people contact me - please post here on the thread if you would like to be added, and let me know if anyone gets missed

Gary are you going to be selling hatching eggs anymore this fall? Or next spring. I'm out of Shreveport so close. Looking for Basques. Thanks a lot.
thumbsup.gif

California - Extra Java
Juststruttin
lawatt
Meg2000000
MonsterClucker
ronott1

Florida - ApronStrings

Kentucky - plbuck

Louisiana - mzstre

Maine - buckabucka

Minnesota - mnhomestead

New York - Cydney83

Texas - lauragutknecht
GaryDean26

Virginia - Maggiesdad

Back
Top Bottom