Bathtub ducklings

Daisy5381lindsay1

In the Brooder
Jun 1, 2017
Hi I'm new to this. I have 3 ducklings. 1 is 3 weeks old snd the others are 2 days old. They seem to get along but how do i feed all 3 of them? Right now im seperating them for half the feedings or else the bigger duckling eats everything. Im also feeding them in the morning, afterwork and then at night. If im supposed to leave food out all the time then what should i be feeding them out of and how much food per day? Im giving them chick starter the crumbles.
Thank you in advance

Keep the feeder full of a chick starter or grower, expect some waste.
What type of feeder would be ok for the small ones and big one? I have the long chick feeder with the small holes for them to poke their head through. Can i just use a take out container? Im scared they wont know when to stop eating.

What type of feeder would be ok for the small ones and big one? I have the long chick feeder with the small holes for them to poke their head through. Can i just use a take out container? Im scared they wont know when to stop eating.
My chicks never eat too much, and I give them unlimited access to food. After a while of always having it they sort of get bored with it.

Ducklings do not eat too much...I provide unlimited feed and water...I use pet bowls for feed..The little ones do fine eating from them and I use size appropriate margarine containers with holes cut into the top just large enough for them to dunk their bills into...Less water spillage....

Back
Top Bottom