bator is FULL!!

aran

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 28, 2007
rochester ny
Man the bator is looking GOOD...i have 5 of the original silkie eggs 4 of which im sure are still alive and 1 im not so sure about, they are due to hatch July 10th. There is also 8 newer silkie eggs ( 8 of em) which are due July 23rd, and 9 buff laced polish standards which arrived today from Rob which are due on July 26th...the bator is full and im loving it!

So 22 eggs cooking away at various stages of development...i really want to get at least a trio of each breed out of these eggs so cross your fingers for me! They have their own 8x6 coop with 16x16 run attached waiting for them!

Aran,
What are you going to do about raising the humidity for the last few days on the first batch. Won't it be too high for the other eggs? Are you going to remove them to a hatcher?

Bird

yep BB i am also concerned about that...spoke to one of our more experience colleagues here who said it would be ok as it is only for 3 days or so that the humidity needs to be cranked up. If its longer than that I will need to make a hatcher!

SH...point taken:lol:

Back
Top Bottom