Bators ASAP

kgw

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 23, 2010
Tulsa
I am getting about 25 to 30 eggs this week And need a incubator NOW (most eggs are Seramas) My feed Store will let me borrow his but it would be my like it will break. I have called all over Tulsa and no one has them and need to order it. I want a reputable dealer that can ship ( I will pay for extra delivery) any Ideas?

I saw one webpage that had one for around $60. No turner. Don't need a turner as I can turn them every day.
25 to 30
at least 16 will be seramas

Hovabator. Good luck with your hatch--cutting it kinda close--I like to have my incubator set up and stabilized a few days before I put eggs in, so pay extra for the fast delivery! Good luck!

Tractor supply should have LG bators. Some people do great with them...others, not so much. Brinsea usually delivers in 2 days, and they have an octagon that holds 24 standard eggs. Seramas are smaller so they 'should' all fit. I believe the octagon eco is $99 and brinsea is pretty reliable.

Whatever you do...don't buy an incubator thinking "I'll only use it this once" cause that just doesn't happen! That is exactly how I ended up with 3 incubators...THEN a cabinet bator.
gig.gif

thanks MuranoFarms, THATS what I was looking for!

Last edited:
Maybe, but since Zoning says I can only have 6 chickens and I am only doing this to get the Seramas, thats kind of overdoing it. If I wasn't in a rush I could probably build a bigger one than them at a fraction of the price.

Back
Top Bottom