Bay Area BYCers!

Quote:
Jeremy, You got rid of Bridgets leggerns? what happened? The hatch of Ameraucana just finished. 12 happy little wheaten peepers. Thanks again. I noticed earlier you talked about some black Blehm birds./ If you want I have 6 2 month olds.

Also, Norm I do have some pure Minorca and some Minorca/Sumatra hybrid.... Great in the heat, great white egg layers.

The heat is brutal on the fluffy butted birds, but great for the chiles and tomatoes. Go Garden!!!!

Luke, we need to catch up! You free around lunchtime today?

Jeremy, You have not yet figured out that I am always free? I work on the ranch, so if Iam anywhere near the phone, Ill answer if I see it is you. Ill try to call around lunch.

Also, if anyone needs roos, I got em. Blehm Buff, Wheaten, and Black AM., Minorca, Blue and Black Copper Marans, Light Sussex, all coop ready juvie Roos. All from good lines.

Quote:
Luke, we need to catch up! You free around lunchtime today?

I have a pair of Bridget's Black Minorcas but would love to have another pullet or 2. Do you have any available? I got a couple of her Light Sussex pullets from her at a 4H show here & then drove out to her beautiful place & got the Black Minorcas. She's still gone to Colorado. I think I would have to check my calendar.
Karen in Turlock

Karen, I do have a few juvenile females, though they are from Don Montgomery(trio purchased at Stockton show), The chicks I hatched from Bridget I am going to give a few more weeks before I decide who to keep. The chicks I do have available are looking nice, and I have the trio from whence they came here on the ranch. contact me if you are interested. If I am going to get rid of any of Bridgets pullets, you will be the first to know.

Quote:
Jeremy, You got rid of Bridgets leggerns? what happened? The hatch of Ameraucana just finished. 12 happy little wheaten peepers. Thanks again. I noticed earlier you talked about some black Blehm birds./ If you want I have 6 2 month olds.

Also, Norm I do have some pure Minorca and some Minorca/Sumatra hybrid.... Great in the heat, great white egg layers.

The heat is brutal on the fluffy butted birds, but great for the chiles and tomatoes. Go Garden!!!!

All 12 of the eggs I gave you hatched? That's awesome! I don't think I've even had rates that good.
lol.png

ETA: I just remembered that I sent you home with 2 dozen eggs, still a 50% hatch on eggs that were over a week and a half on isn't bad IMO! I hope they do well for you Luke and I would love to see some pictures!

Last edited:
Quote:

All 12 of the eggs I gave you hatched? That's awesome! I don't think I've even had rates that good.
lol.png

ETA: I just remembered that I sent you home with 2 dozen eggs, still a 50% hatch on eggs that were over a week and a half on isn't bad IMO! I hope they do well for you Luke and I would love to see some pictures!

I would have been delighted with a hatch like that.........................& I picked my eggs up in person. Jeremy was nice enough to meet half way.

Quote:
Karen, we're going to try again for you- I want you to get your money's worth. When my broodies start laying again I could either collect a dozen for you and you could try to hatch 'em again or I could incubate for you and we could meet up and I could give you live babies. I've done that for lots of folk this year and it's so much better to send folks home with babies than eggs.

Sound good?

caf.gif

Quote:
Cheryl, I would love to take the girl from you that won't make it into your breeding program. I am just looking for some egg layers. If the one you are not sure yet is a girl, let me know and we will arrange a pickup... Thank YOU

Norm Farr

Norm come and get her, pretty sure she is a girl - not a mille fleur pattern at this moment very dark, but you know that will change but I don't know what..since I didn't breed it

Quote:
Chanteclers are doing very well... I will get some pics and post them later... PM'd luke about the Minorcas. He also had some Minorcas/Sumatra mixes that should prove hardy.

Norm in N.CA
caf.gif

Quote:
I'll call and we can set up a pick up time... I have time Friday evening and Early Saturday... PM me your number again... I have a new phone and did not have your number in my online contact list... Old phone ended up in the pool...

Norm

Quote:
I'll call and we can set up a pick up time... I have time Friday evening and Early Saturday... PM me your number again... I have a new phone and did not have your number in my online contact list... Old phone ended up in the pool...

Norm

I'll pm you, I'm back in lafayette

Back
Top Bottom