Bay Area BYCers!

Wow! He sure raises a lot of different breeds! Where is he located and how in the world do you decide which ones you want? Are there pics available of his breeding stock?

Wow! He sure raises a lot of different breeds! Where is he located and how in the world do you decide which ones you want? Are there pics available of his breeding stock?

Debi, Mr. Urch lives in Minnesota. He doesn't have a website that I know of, we would probably have to email him to get pictures of his birds and even then I don't know how many photos he would supply us with.

I'm thinking about Large Fowl Gold and Buff Laced Polish, Black Breasted Red Cubalayas, Black Sumatras and maybe Black Ameraucanas.

Debi, Mr. Urch lives in Minnesota. He doesn't have a website that I know of, we would probably have to email him to get pictures of his birds and even then I don't know how many photos he would supply us with.

I'm thinking about Large Fowl Gold and Buff Laced Polish, Black Breasted Red Cubalayas, Black Sumatras and maybe Black Ameraucanas.

Hi Jeremy,

If he has Silver Grey Dorkings, I would like to get five of them. I live in Woodland, so would have to have fairly good notice when they are ready.

Thanks!

It's kindof a touchy subjest around here because it is my daughter's family dog & they live in their own house but here with us. I don't want to step on any toes but get so aggravated sometimes. He hasn't really hurt anyone YET.!!!!!! A customer that bought a couple of B/B/S Ams from me dropped of 2 eggs for me to see the color yesterday. I wasn't home so he set them on the straw bales out back by the chicken pens........Guess what??? No eggs when I went to check.I guess Teak likes those Buff Orp eggs so well he went back for seconds........

It's kindof a touchy subjest around here because it is my daughter's family dog & they live in their own house but here with us. I don't want to step on any toes but get so aggravated sometimes. He hasn't really hurt anyone YET.!!!!!! A customer that bought a couple of B/B/S Ams from me dropped of 2 eggs for me to see the color yesterday. I wasn't home so he set them on the straw bales out back by the chicken pens........Guess what??? No eggs when I went to check.I guess Teak likes those Buff Orp eggs so well he went back for seconds........

They live with you though Karen so they should be respectful enough of your animals to keep their dog away from them, right?

When would you be placing this order Jeremy.? I could use a few Salmon Favorelles (LF) & Silver Dorkings. I have a pair of young SD & a young trio of SF

I dunno yet Karen, I figured I'd post the list and see how much interest there was. We would have to at least meet the 25 chick minimum... which I think would be pretty easy. I'm thinking about ordering 25 chicks myself.
lol.png
Hopefully a few more people see the list over the next few days and we can get something finalized by the end of the month? Maybe? I dunno...

I really want some LF Polish though. I miss my crazy afro chickens.
gig.gif

Thanks Jeremy,
It's nice to know I am not alone on my way of thinking.

Um, yeah! I had a few strays get into my backyard a year after we first started keeping chickens and killed 4 of my birds. I was terribly sad and furious at the same time. It would be no good to lose something that you worked so hard at just because someone else is careless about how they let their animals just roam all over.

Back
Top Bottom