Bay Area BYCers!

One of my Dun cockerels.

A little blurry, but you get the idea.

This Platinum cockerel is actually for sale, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Jewel1, they are adorable!

Anna a broody leghorn! LOL I just had to bring one home from the breeding pens at the ranch to "break" her, they are such a funny bunch! Your mama has such gorgeous coloring I love her and can't wait to see how the babies turn out!

My speckled sussex, Abby, just hatched 6 jubilee orp babies last night, she's been broody 5 times, I think, in the last year and a half, she is the perfect predictable broody attentive mom!

Also chicken party at my ranch July 15th, if you aren't on the list and want to be PM me!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!! Great time meeting other chicken folk, good food/drink and great raffle prizes....

If anyone wants to donate raffle prizes PM me too please!!

Last edited:
Darn! I'll be in Oregon.

So happy to hear about your Jubilees! Hooray!
sad.png
Oh you will be missed

Last edited:
In other news, I'm taking Stella (my Sicilian Buttercup) to the vet today. She's been acting lethargic. Wanna get her checked out and make sure there's nothing that's gonna make my flock sick.

Also chicken party at my ranch July 15th, if you aren't on the list and want to be PM me!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!! Great time meeting other chicken folk, good food/drink and great raffle prizes....

If anyone wants to donate raffle prizes PM me too please!!

This will be fun! I don't know if I told you but I will donate some Sussex eggs. :)

In other news, I'm taking Stella (my Sicilian Buttercup) to the vet today. She's been acting lethargic. Wanna get her checked out and make sure there's nothing that's gonna make my flock sick.
Vet says she's looking okay and will do a fecal sample but thinks she's fine. Yay! The vet was great, btw. Santa Clara Pet Hospital near Kiely and Homestead. He has chickens himself.

Guess I'm just nervous because of losing Jane while I was gone.

Back
Top Bottom