Bay Area BYCers!

Hi! I'm from the Bay Area as well! To be specific, the East Bay Area. To be even more specific, Pinole! I have a flock of nine hens. The flock consists of two Rhode Island Red, one Buff Orpington, two Silver-Laced Wyandottes, two Jersey Giants, and one banty mix. I've been in the chicken business for about three years.

Hi! I'm from the Bay Area as well! To be specific, the East Bay Area. To be even more specific, Pinole! I have a flock of nine hens. The flock consists of two Rhode Island Red, one Buff Orpington, two Silver-Laced Wyandottes, two Jersey Giants, and one banty mix. I've been in the chicken business for about three years.

WELCOME to the chicken threads. You will find several others in your area here and a lot more of us from outlaying area some of us having lived in the Bay Area at some time or another.......ENJOY..!!!!!!!

Welcome to the thread!!!

I am driving from Windsor to Bakersfield/Tehachapi, and right back, this Sunday 4/27. (getting a new doeling!:oops:) Happy to take riders of nearly any species, as long as I can get there on time. (leave home at 6AM) Current route is 101-680-5-46-99-58, flexible as needed.
PM is best, in case I miss replies here.
(crossposted...sorry if you got this 3 times)
hmmmmm I have a cockerel I need to get down South. I'm going to find out if anyone could meet you that fair and get him to Edwards after that.

WELCOME to the chicken threads. You will find several others in your area here and a lot more of us from outlaying area some of us having lived in the Bay Area at some time or another.......ENJOY..!!!!!!!
Yup, so many Bay Area transplants and I'm thinking about transplanting myself even somewhere else. We'll see.

Hi Bay Area BYCers - Happy to find this forum. I'm in South Bay - Sunnyvale. I know there are a few of you out there in the South Bay.

Went to a Chicken Party for Dawn's 5 pullet hens 1st birthday. Met new BYCers from as far away as Turlock! Great way to meet face to face. Dawn's chickens are lovely and her cage and run are unique. Lots of fun.

Hi Bay Area BYCers - Happy to find this forum. I'm in South Bay - Sunnyvale. I know there are a few of you out there in the South Bay.

Went to a Chicken Party for Dawn's 5 pullet hens 1st birthday. Met new BYCers from as far away as Turlock! Great way to meet face to face. Dawn's chickens are lovely and her cage and run are unique. Lots of fun.
Actually Jules, the lady with me, was from even farther. She came from Madera & picked me up in Turlock to go together. We had a fine time meeting Dawn's @AlpineBantys friends.
Her girls were lovely & yes her coop is very unique & a great use of space.
We got lost going home & spent an extra 2 hours driving around & visiting......LOL Silly ladies we are........LOL
Welcome to the boards
Karen in Turlock

Hi Bay Area BYCers - Happy to find this forum.  I'm in South Bay - Sunnyvale.  I know there are a few of you out there in the South Bay.

Went to a Chicken Party for Dawn's 5 pullet hens 1st birthday.  Met new BYCers from as far away as Turlock!  Great way to meet face to face.  Dawn's chickens are lovely and her cage and run are unique.  Lots of fun.

Glad you could make it!
I actually have six girls, but I think one was in the nest box when they were first being introduced. :)

I am in Santa Clara. A chicken party, lol, sounds like fun! 

Sorry, I think I must have just posted on the California-northern board. It was a small party. Not like Karen's is going to be! I'll try to remember to post here next time!

Actually Jules, the lady with me, was from even farther. She came from Madera & picked me up in Turlock to go together. We had a fine time meeting Dawn's @AlpineBantys
 friends.
  Her girls were lovely & yes her coop is very unique & a great use of space.
  We got lost going home & spent an extra 2 hours driving around & visiting......LOL Silly ladies we are........LOL
  Welcome to the boards
Karen in Turlock

Oh no! Sorry to hear you got lost! I was already impressed you both drove so far, but an extra two hours sounds hard!

Here's an album with some (old) pictures of my coop.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6439281/alpinebutterfly-chicken-house/

Back
Top Bottom