Bay Area BYCers!

Karen I can get lost for 2 hours in Modesto! Bay Area, if they've changed something somewhere I usually knew another route. I swear I can't figure things out out here. LOL

Hello All!

I'm from the Bay Area and just started a meetup group for small backyard chicken owners called San Jose Chicken Shites (without the "e") found at www.meetup.com. Just tsearch for San Jose Chicken Shites (without the 'e'). I can't link here because it has a naughty word. We will get together about once a month to: hang out, make things, talk about diseases (that's fun, right?), eat good potluck egg related food, workshops, field trips to our coops, etc.! Check us out!

~Tiffany

Last edited:
oh right around us! But it is not coming up. can you PM me the link since its not erm family friendly? I tried typing the other version but it did not come up....

Should work now...I didn't remember to put the hyphens in between all the words
th.gif

Karen I can get lost for 2 hours in Modesto! Bay Area, if they've changed something somewhere I usually knew another route. I swear I can't figure things out out here. LOL

I do pretty well in Modesto considering that I think of it as the other side of the world.....LOL I rarely go. With my son now living in our old house there I go a little more often but only if I have plans with someone for lunch or I am going to a garden club meeting. I need to go to take my son's quail back to him I don't want the daily care they need to keep their water jugs full. I am spoiled with the automatic water in all the other pens. They finally stared laying. I got his first 2 eggs yesterday.
Hello All!

I'm from the Bay Area and just started a meetup group for small backyard chicken owners called San Jose Chicken Shites (without the "e") found at www.meetup.com/San-Jose-Chicken-Shi t s (no spaces in the last word). We will get together about once a month to: hang out, make things, talk about diseases (that's fun, right?), eat good potluck egg related food, workshops, field trips to our coops, etc.! Check us out!

~Tiffany
Welcome Tiffany............The link didn't work for me either but I will try again. I wish you success with your new venture. I belong to a Meetup poultry group for the Delta area. Those meeting are usually centered around Stockton/Lodi area. I think going from Turlock I am the most distant member there. I am having a party her on May 18th for Chicken Lovers you are welcomed.

Hi everyone! The link won't work because it has a naughty word...who knew?
hu.gif
You can google San Jose Chicken Shi t s (no spaces).

Welcome Tiffany............The link didn't work for me either but I will try again. I wish you success with your new venture. I belong to a Meetup poultry group for the Delta area. Those meeting are usually centered around Stockton/Lodi area. I think going from Turlock I am the most distant member there. I am having a party her on May 18th for Chicken Lovers you are welcomed.
Thank you Sew and Grow! I sew too! Do you belong to a quilting guild?

Back
Top Bottom