Bay Area BYCers!

Hi all!! I’m doing a hatching egg exchange with France (yes, really!) and looking for Serama hatching eggs around the Bay Area (since they’ll be shipping such a long way, I’d like to get them as fresh-from-the-farm as possible...) would you know any Serama breeders within easy driving distance of San Francisco?
Many thanks
Olivia

Hi all!! I’m doing a hatching egg exchange with France (yes, really!) and looking for Serama hatching eggs around the Bay Area (since they’ll be shipping such a long way, I’d like to get them as fresh-from-the-farm as possible...) would you know any Serama breeders within easy driving distance of San Francisco?
Many thanks
Olivia

Are you importing eggs from France?

I’m originally from France, now living inSan Francisco. The President of the French Faverolles Club will be sending me a dozen hatching eggs in a few weeks. All bantams, half black, half salmon (In France, there are 7 recognized bantam colors, including white, cuckoo, blue, blue salmon, and white with black border.)

If by miracle any of these eggs hatch, we will be giving any boys away. Not interested in selling, we just want to give them good homes where they will be appreciated. So if you’re a Faverolles lover in California, and would be interested in an actual French Faverolles stock, watch this space! I’ll be posting updates.

10,000!!!!!

Hi everyone. My seramas are a bit broody...
lau.gif
They are worse than the cochins!

Hi,
I have standard size Araucanas hatching on Friday.
They are rumpless blue egg layers.
I am expecting 6 to 7 to hatch.

I am also incubating blue LF faverolles, buff laced brahmas, jubilee orpingtons, pure white and wheaten Ameraucanas. They are due to hatch in 15 days.

$10 each

I live in Castro Valley, CA.
These are eggs from breeders and I bought a dozen of each with plans to only keep 2 of each breed.
Thanks.

Found this thread from a search so I don't know if it has been posted elsewhere...but where can I buy eggs for hatching? We have a small Brinsea that fits only 7 eggs so that's all I need. For education so any breed ok. I live in alameda (east bay). Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom