Bay Area BYCers!

I have two roosters I'm looking to find a new place for. Located in Pacheco, California. Both are pretty calm friendly birds. They will take treats from my hand and get along well with the other birds we have. The Easter Egger "Ben" (formerly Bertha when we thought they were hens) sort of does his own thing during the day, but cuddles up to the flock at night. The Blue Ameracauna "Gary" (formerly Grace) is a sweet guy, let's me pet them on occasion...but has become the morning wake up call this last week daily.

I'm not allowed roosters where I live, or I would keep them. They are such great birds. Willing to drive a few hours for the right home.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
IMG_5848.jpeg

Looking for a new home for a few roosters.This posting is just for the Swedish Flower Rooster. Paul (formerly Sweet Pea when we thought we had all hens) is an 11 week 3 day old rooster as of today. We are located in Pacheco, California (east bay area) and are willing to drive a few hours for a good home for this guy. He's actually my favorite of the flock, we just aren't allowed to have roosters where we live. He will take treats from my hand, hop on my lap and take a nap and gets along in general with the other birds. He's been exposed to my dogs and the kiddos next door and had no issues.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

We have two other roosters we are looking to rehome as well under another listed here.
IMG_5849.jpeg

I might have 2 buff orpington baby cockerels for rehoming. My area doesn't allow roosters otherwise they would be staying. Very friendly and healthy birds, almost at 4 weeks old. Located in the East Bay, message me at [email protected] if interested! They will be free to anyone who can give them a good home.

IMG_4993.jpeg

I have a pair of adorable funny bantam Egyptian Fayoumi x bantam cochin twin roos who need a flock of their own to protect. Gorgeous emerald lacing on the tail. Handled daily, free ranging. Santa Cruz mountains.

Attachments

• Roos bantam fayoumi fence sunset.png
    Roos bantam fayoumi fence sunset.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 1
  • Roos Faymoui full sun.png
    Roos Faymoui full sun.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 1
  • Roos Bantam fayoumi.png
    Roos Bantam fayoumi.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 1
  • Roos bantam fayoumi 2.png
    Roos bantam fayoumi 2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Hi there,
I have button quail hatching eggs and 2 weeks old chicks.
If you are interested in adopting chicks or looking for eggs for your incubator, please let me know!
Local pick up only.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG-8844.jpg
    IMG-8844.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 4
Just FYI: Avian influenza has been detected in Nor Cal. Happened last month, and I missed that news somehow. In Glenn, Colusa, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, Sonoma, Plumas, Siskiyou, and Butte Counties. Wild birds only so far, from what I'm reading. Mostly Canada Geese and White Pelicans. No backyard or commercial flocks yet, thank goodness. Let's hope the weather helps us out.

Hi All!

I have two Sage Egger roosters in Novato that need a new home. I picked them up on June 4th, 2022 from Alchemist Farms and they have been wonderful boys.

Kumquat the Barbarian - lost a wing to what we think was a raccoon at about 3.5 weeks old, it literally never slowed him down, and he managed to wriggle out of every bandage we put on him. He now runs around with the rest of the flock like it never happened.

Queenie - Always comes running for snacks!

Please let me know if anyone wants to come pick up these guys!

Attachments

• Queenie.jpg
    Queenie.jpg
    1,003.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Kumquat.jpg
    Kumquat.jpg
    932.1 KB · Views: 1
URGENTLY need a female duck/duckling. I had a pair but one passed away and now we need a companion. Any breed will do beside those that fly and jumbo breeds. In the palo alto/san jose area but willing to pickup anywhere in bay area.

Back
Top Bottom