Bay Area BYCers!

OK---Calling all Mid Peninsula, South Bay, San Francisco Bay Area residents!

I'm in Palo Alto.

Let's get together for coffee, like in either Palo Alto at Peet's on Middlefield near Charleston. You know the shopping with Piazza's market? Or at Starbuck's on El Camino near El Monte?

What do you say?

[email protected]

I'm over on Marion right off of Middlefield... right in midtown...Been hatching chicks out got some more in the incubator right now and 3 big girls. How many chickens do you guys have.

Wish I were closer, but I'm by Sunol.

Went and picked up the CL quail, they are 4 month old jumbos, bought 4 and got home looked closer 1 is really a boy
he.gif
. At least hes a very pretty and well mannered roo.

Hi All:

I have to go out of town tomorrow for the week, however I'd love to set something up.

You folks on Marion, I believe we met. Didn't you lose a chicken a few months back which your neighbor found? I'm the one to who over to rescue it until we could find you.

Anyway, is next week, the Dec. 6-10 timeframe OK?

What are your schedules? Late afternoon works or me or evenings are fine for desert.

Let's exchange E-mails so we can arrange this "Off line" from the board.

Me: Geri Spieler [email protected]

BTW----All are welcome who want to join in.

Look forward to it. This will be fun.

Helllo...Sad day to day my beloved chihuahua Darla got out last night without anyone knowing and got picked up by animal control today she had been hit by a car
sad.png
My heart is broken.

I live on Marion but just moved back here to the bay area in october so maybe it was someone else.

I'd love to meet other chicken lovers as well. We have six silkies and 4 amerucanas. I had chickens growing up for eggs as well as pets. I'm so in love with our little girls. The silkies just love to snuggle up and fall asleep on our laps. I don't think my non-chicken friends understand how sweet and loving these guys can bring and how much joy the bring when you watch them interact with each other.

Lisa

Oh, Mrsfoote--I'm so, so sorry to hear about your dog. That really hurts.

I think I say for everyone on this board, we are all animal lovers and understand the pain you feel on losing your precious pet. Truly.

My best wishes for you.

Regarding the lost chicken, obviously you are not the same folks as you would have remembered this. So, welcome to the neighborhood. When I return I'd love to set something up for those who are in the neighborhood.

Again, my E-mail is [email protected].

Again, I'm so sorry.

Geri

Back
Top Bottom