Bay Area BYCers!

We will wait to hear from you then.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Cheryl,

We'll all be thinking positive about your doing a great job for the work presentation ... Keep us posted on how we can support you from where we live .. writing letters, an online petition, etc.

You have such a clean set up ... Someone in city hall might be watching too many "Hoarders" episodes ...

Please remember that all of us are here to help ...

Quote:
Cheryl,

We'll all be thinking positive about your doing a great job for the work presentation ... Keep us posted on how we can support you from where we live .. writing letters, an online petition, etc.

You have such a clean set up ... Someone in city hall might be watching too many "Hoarders" episodes ...

Please remember that all of us are here to help ...

x2

Quote:
We would be willing to help move Cheryl's coops and build a couple of runs for them if you (or anyone else) could provide a home for them! Maybe we could all pitch together to get them set up quickly! It is too heart breaking to think about what might happen to them if someone here can't take them in!
fl.gif

I will talk to DH and see if we can come down this coming weekend!

Thanks, ... yes, that's a nice group idea .... I don't have the room personally, but am willing to help out w/ labor and/or donation$ for supplies.

I have a pickup and would be glad to help haul stuff!

Cheryl this is awful!
barnie.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

Quote:
x2

and X2 on a NEWS SPOT, with the Nifty (I don't ask much!) Showcasing your AWARD WINNING coop, and priceless collection of heritage breeds.

I'm in SF for a conference on the 9th, then the Giants game, but Sunday is wide open.

hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif

I've sent Cheryl a PM but I wanted to say here that I have a truck, strong back and free time.
If you're all going to organize to help I'd like to be included.
Seems like there a lot of us with space and willingness to care for Cheryl's flock while she works this out, myself included.

This will probably be y last message till the late afternoon, pitching Ebay for a huge chunk of business till about 3pm. My best friend Dyann is working on a lawyer letter and a dear friend who we worked with the city on this very same ordinance, is calling the city this am.

Once this work obligation is done I can focus on my babies, thanks again for all your support and caring.

Go get 'em, Cheryl! Would love to see someone we know make some big money from eBay!
smile.png
We are all rooting for you and are here for support when it comes to helping with your babies!

Back
Top Bottom