Bay Area BYCers!

Quote:
Sandy it was great hanging out with you again, thank you for showing up a bit early and helping to put things together!

Thanks Jeremy, my pleasure! And thanks for the unexpected goodie bag!!! It was definitely filled with good things!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I will have to give that a try........ I make soups regularly & just made Portuguese soup yesterday. I make Chicken rice most frequently. It is so quick & easy & almost everyone loves it.
I will be using my chickens for the soup shortly because we are planning a processing day to get some of these loose chickens in the freezer. I have just been waiting to get some freezer space so have been trying to use up some of what I have stuffed in there. A whole beef takes up ALOT of freezer space & I have been trying use some up & to give away soup bones to make room.

What kind of Portuguese Soup? My Boss is from Brazil so for her birthday I made her some traditional soup.

So a huge thank you to Walt, Cheryl, and of course Jeremy
hugs.gif
and anyone else who helped me. Walt recommended me to someone. Looks like I might be getting some girls for Fabio in January...
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
What goodie Bags?

Day late and a dollar short for me. LOL

Thought I'd get some things done today, but I had only been up a few monutes and Makayla's mom called, sobbing. Her best friend she grew up with and it god mother (hmm) to her son, died this morning. I'm so upset. She was one of 3 or 4 people my daughter knows that I even like. She was a sweetheart. She had a 6 year old little boy, just 24 and went to the wrong darn hospital. I told my daughter I was so sorry we didn't know where she had gone. We could have told her where she needed to go. I'm just sick and my daughter has been calling me and probably will continue all day.

I want to get this yard done so my peach bins will have a place when they get here and I'm just sick to my stomach.

This girl's sister is talking about leaving college to raise her nephew. I so wish I just had someplace huge with land, so I had space to help in times like this.

OK I need to go cry again.

Back
Top Bottom